Thursday, May 03, 2012

it's GanGstA Yo

Recollecting my thoughts because I've been so busy my head is scattered from what I originally intended to post. It's late and I should be sleeping but when I finally got internet connection I just couldn't help but post.

Things have been really random lately and last minute changes and plans came about. I was actually able to meet some new people and ended up playing pool with a hamburger in my mouth last weekend. Not what I expected out of the barbeque but its gangsta yo! I realized that you really have to try to make time for things in your life so that you can still be yourself in the midst of life's ups and downs. So now I'm thinking...should I take time out for the new Avengers movie coming out this weekend? An avid fan of comics and things of the sort, maybe I should indulge myself and see if it's good. I'm actually surprised because I saw a brief clip that made me perk up about the possibilities that it may in fact not disappoint. Then again comes the reasoning of whether I should pay movie ticket price or just wait...

I am impatient and indecisive so those two definitely make me struggle. It's still early to think about it but it could be one of those spontaneous things...kinda like playing pool with a burger in my mouth because I was just too gosh darn hungry to put it down. I felt like a little kid... which was surprisingly an ok feeling :)

Don't forget to enjoy life's little things because that's what'll get you going from week to week--even in something as little as the joke I heard Ellen say on her talk show, "What did the weather forcaster say the weather was going to be like at the rock concert? A lil Wayne." Laugh gosh darn it..just laugh...





No comments:

Post a Comment