Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Plaza Kvinna May 2012 Photoshoot






source:trendhunter


Model: Annabella Barber
Photographer: Jaclyn Adams
Stylist: Vass Arvanitis
Makeup: Julie Provis
Hair: Joey Scandizzo


Looks like we're back to floral inspirations that don't involve looking like a Grandmother :) I love this photoshoot due to the fact that florals can really be ageless if you wear them properly. It's all about making your own style and creating fabrics that have rich color. I'm not too fond of pastel florals, but if work the right way depending on the person, maybe it'll work too.

All in all, I think style is whatever you make of it. Anyone who knows me will remember me saying that it's not about what's in style but actually making a style that is your own. I don't believe there is a wrong way to wear things or do's and don'ts because eventually you can break all rules. CONFIDENCE IS KEY!!! I believe that there are also people out there that can truly pull off any style. I guess it's due to the gift of their gene pool...





No comments:

Post a Comment