Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mee-spirations

In the upcoming week, I have lots of things to look forward to..

Source: etsy.com


The above image is an inspiration for a possible photoshoot collaboration with a great photographer and a makeup artist that I have not yet worked with. With the little free time that I have, I hope to be able to boost more shoots in high gear because I have been slacking. I hope to free up some more time in the upcoming month since it will be summery hot!



Love the color, style, and layout of this photoshoot. Great photography skills that I truly wish to embody in my own creations, style, and photographs! Someday maybe I can do this hair color, although I fear my skin tone is not exactly right for it :x




Gotta Mee it!!!! In other words... I have to try this look!!! I love the bright glitter and high pigmentation of the lips. I think this will provoke lots of conversation if I walked into the grocery stor like this. SMILE!





No comments:

Post a Comment