Monday, May 21, 2012

One of those days...

Rainy, dreary, obstacles... in need of an inspiration

Source: piccsy.com


Today's inspiration comes at a perfect time when physically I have not been feeling well and obstacles have been popping up out of nowhere. This quote is a reminder to me of how we must push ourselves to go forward and jump over the hurtles in our lives. There is no stopping us. We are humans full of power, resources, inconceivable energy and will to survive. When times are hard and motivation is lacking, we must prevail. PREVAIL! Believe in yourself, believe in your strength especially if you feel you have none. The most powerful influence is ourselves, our mind, our schemas.

A day like today, when it's dreary and gloomy, I look for my sources of inspiration to conquer my defeatist attitude. First are the words, then the pictures/images, and finally come my thoughts or overall motivation.



Don't be bogged down by worry or the list of things you have to do. Peace, tranquility, happiness is around us everywhere. Make best of your situation no matter what and look at things in a different light. Reframe your mind. These are things I remind myself even during those positive times. I am fortunate to be inspired and hope to inspire others during my lifetime.

Just turn on the lights...

Source: Uploaded by user via Jesica Harris
From Author J.K. Rowling in the Harry Potter series

Japan, Nagano Hotel, tunnel of lights.

Source: flickr.com
Loy Kratong (Floating Lantern) Festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand

Source: wedcandy.com
Floating Wish Lanterns





No comments:

Post a Comment