Friday, April 27, 2012

Say Waaat?!

What i'm listening to right now: Demons by Fenech-Soler

Why : because I just woke from passing out from the lack of sleep and had to eat ribs in order to wake myself up enough to move myself from the couch to my bed...

When : a Friday night.. yea it may be a sign I'm getting old ...eeeek!!!!


So instead of seeing if people wanted to hang out I am writing to my invisible audience. I think that's a great accomplishment compared to just sleeping :p

So many things to do but I need to put it off until tomorrow. Yea I'm definitely procrastinating but at the same time I need to get at least more than a couple hours of sleep.. maybe enough to at least breathe properly Haha. I cant wait to get my art and photos up properly and maybe some of my own music creations too...well lets see how it goes first.





No comments:

Post a Comment