Friday, April 27, 2012

HTML ... why must you be so fml??

Fast -paced life. Fast-paced world.
I guess I need to refresh my html skills because with the lack of time, I wanted to prepare everything online in the simplest manner for all of you. Indeed I always encounter difficulties!

I have had to delete and postpone some of my posts due to some glitches. I'm constantly moving or having my time interrupted so everything becomes broken down into pieces. I always feel like I'm catching up or not have enough time to finish anything. So ultimately stick with me until I get a full revamp. But hey... not bad for doing all this without my computer :)

Currently, this song fits so perfectly with my mood right now---Comes and goes (in waves) by - Greg Laswell. It's the perfect song for trying to figure things out or being in that state of mind where nothing is consistent and even making ends meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment