Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Deprived

Unruly how the sun is shining and i'm stuck with an illness that deprives me of the vitamins I need. Pale and lacking the proper energy to circumvent the deterrents that keep being thrown at me, I am eager to jump out into the heat of summer! Yes, even in the 100 degree scorching weather... granted there must be a pool nearby ;)

All I can think about is basking in the sun and getting a glow so many others will envy. Oh but just my luck, I am stuck in an abyss far from the eyes of others. My hot summer cravings come in full force!

Source: tumblr.com


I reallly want this top above and the whole look goes particularly well if I looked exactly like this... so not only is the bikini a go-to look, the whole style of the photo is indeed an inspiration.

For bright and contrast, I think this look works well (especially with a hat). Get the relaxed, grunge-hip style that shows your care-free attitude :)



If we're gonna go ahead and make it a hat theme, this is my pick for the style/summer.



This is also a great transition color for when you're pasty and need to get a tan :) I like to mix and feminize masculine styles. I think it's always been a trait of mine since I like breaking boundaries.


Last but not least, I think the below look works well for those who want to keep it retro/vintage with a modern feminine style. A piece that you can jump in the water with and put on a skirt or overlay to grab a bite to eat or even dance in the mid-summer nights!

Source: photoxyz.com


So although I am still battling an illness unknown to man, that won't stop all of you to go out and have some summer fun with out me!!!

ENJOY SUMMER BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment