Friday, June 22, 2012

So this is how it has to be...

Feelin' Sick...
Ugh...

But, yet all I can think about is when i'll be able to feel better and enjoy the simple pleasures in life.. like FOOD!

Why can't inspiration and style come from food too? I think it can, granted don't let me anywhere near a table of goodies without first restraining me to an unbreakable banister.

Take a look at this mini-cheeseburger!


...and let's not forget our thirst quencher for the summer ;)

The Sarasota 1 large bottle of Moscato or Riesling Wine
1 can of raspberry lemonade concentrate
a splash of sprite
crushed raspberries
mix together and enjoy!!!


Ok, so now I just made myself even more hungry and thirsty.  Even though i'm feeling glum, I'm not gonna skimp out on stylish attire.  



Since I'm currently not able to update this with my own image attire, I did the next best thing... gave you one pleasing to look at :)  Even though it's been around 100 degrees outside the past few days, this outfit is to my liking due to the fact that it's extremely chilly on the bottom floor of where I live.  It's weird because when you walk upstairs it's like a Sauna.  The temperature is not consistent at all.  So what better way to wear summer and be prepared?  Layers.  I walk around with either a long sleeve attached to me or lying around somewhere easy for me to grab.  Be efficient, functional and stylish all while being casual.








No comments:

Post a Comment