Sunday, June 10, 2012

BRAD SUCKS, although not really :)

Lazy hazy Sunday continues to haunt me. It's a great sunny day and all I can think about is the need to bask by the water in the bright sun, while listening to a great band called BRAD SUCKS. Feeling a little retro, a little rock, a little smooth and a ton of goody goody gum drops! So if you have a chance, you gotta check them out. They kind of remind me of the feel I get when listening to the Winter Passing soundtrack, although much happier and upbeat. Let's not forget about that grungy voice that sounds like it requires no effort to sing either...


Groovy tunes that rock my socks by them are :


MAKING ME NERVOUS (One of my top favs!!!)

DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL

BAD ATTRACTION (this is agreat teaser song or a movie song as the lead hero packsup his gear for some needed revenge! Haha)

LOOK AND FEEL YEARS YOUNGER

NEVER GET OUT

DIRT BAG




If you're looking for more mellow :


CERTAIN DEATH

OUT OF IT

THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG

BORDERLINE

OVERREACTING. (Disclaimer: This one's kinda depressing but I still like it)

YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE






No comments:

Post a Comment