Friday, June 01, 2012

Spiders!!!

Ok so...
Last night I was taking my dog out for his last potty break and it was of course so dark that I carried a flash light. I only use the light when picking up remnants (sorry for the tmi), but lo and behold I walk straight into a spiderweb. It wasn't one of those big webby ones... it stretched from one end to the other in strands. The odd thing was it really did not seem to be attached to anything... It wasn't like I was walking in the middle of trees and there didn't seem to be any solid perpendicular surface for the spider to string its web across. So then... wth?!?!?!

I figure...
It must be some type of crossbred spider, probably between a spider and a ghost in order for the web to be strung across in mid air like that. Seriously, this is the umpteenth time I walked into a spider web and for me, 95% of the time they have been attached to Spiders! I will be walking after an attack of the web and all of a sudden a spider comes strutting down my forehead in between my eyes.

O mercy me...
I think i'll come up with some spider web detection system that attaches to your body and alerts you of the possible hazards by emitting some sort of light that makes only the webs glow in the dark so that it looks like lazer beams. How awesome would that be? Imagine taking videos of all the people dogging webs in the dark like this.. it would be the start of the next sequel to the Mission Impossible series ahaha.

Until next time,
Beware of the crossbred webs!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment