Wednesday, January 09, 2013

So simple, so lovely - fresh sugar perfection

I'm in love with one of the gifts I received for Christmas!!
Thanks to my lovely sister, I have been using this product and it's addictive.. beware..
 
(c) EternallyMee
There large red and white floral patterned one is a container that held 2 parts:
(1) polish: sugar lip polish
(2)lip treatment/sunscreen: sugar passion lip treatment that provides sunscreen and a lip tint in a deep rouge color, but it's very sheer.

I absolutely loved the smell when I first opened it, so much so that I actually didn't notice I was being video taped haha!  There's a sweet but not overpowering smell that makes them seem almost edible.  My lips feel so much softer and is it possible that it even feels more plump?!?  The lip treatment lasts on your lips too, which is great because when you need a little color without the fuss of lipstick, this works as a great alternative.  On top of everything, there's sunscreen protection and they're extremely portable!  I'm so pleased at how so much power exists in this small yet large gift :)  Beauty and health all in one package, while meeting all my checkmark requirements. 

Kissable lips... that's all I gotta say :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment