Thursday, January 03, 2013

Mee Toukie Favs!!!






 
 



These are my favorites thus far of Toukie's posts capturing my ideals for style so very well captured with an Asian imprint.  I love how these are a mix of retro, modern, and vintage all at the same time.  I absolutely love the "nylon" quality and bits of color mixed in.  What works well is the ability to casually wear these styles or amp it up for a night out in the town.  There's minimal accessory requirement, which works well for your runaround day and for those who constantly lose their items!  Mee thinks Mee loves!!!  Platform shoes, boots, eyewear and hats are all simple yet basic needs for everyday wear.  How can you go wrong?!  You can't, even if you tried. These are definite must-haves in my closet and should be yours too!  So get going :)










No comments:

Post a Comment