Thursday, January 17, 2013

H&M Stud

Stud Muffin...
H&M bag
I passed this up at H&M when I was shopping in the fall.  I don't know why, but I keep thinking about it.  I really wanted it and I absolutely loved the studs, but I passed it up.  Regret perhaps?  Perfect size for my traveling ego, spacious, grungy, hand handles and shoulder straps... I guess I just couldn't spend for it at the time because of all the other things I had to get for other people.  I usually hate buying things for myself unless they are a necessity and I knew I already had other bags.  Ahhhhh! Not one like this though!!  
 
Isn't that always the case?  Isn't there always gonna be something we don't quite have or it's not the same??  I can't remember how much it was selling for, but maybe it wasn't the price I was expecting?  I know there are ways to DIY this so maybe i'll try that out instead :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment