Monday, January 28, 2013

MINKPINK + WILDFOX + NYLON Inspired Nails

Lately I've been catching up on my MINKPINK + WILDFOX + NYLON craze.  I don't know why, but they always go hand in hand when I start my search.  I just love the their style and image.  I guess they're all sort of similar in the color and pattern play, which would be a great universal photoshoot if they had one all together.  I really didn't want to have a billion inspiration boards and I just left it up to those 3 to inspire me on color, design and styling... but... yes...
 
I added several new inspiration boards for "cotton candy", bright colors/neons and even wild-like themes.  Oh boy oh boy...
 
So I figure, why not create some nails that will go with all of these outfits, since this week I'll probably be uplifting my spirit with more color during this drab winter weather???  Who cares if it's not summer.  It's definitely summer in my head!

(c) EM
 
(c) EM
 
(c) EM


(c) EM


I was too tired to wait for them to fully dry and I don't really care if they're not perfect but the idea is definitely there.  The other hand has polka dots on them but... again... maybe the winter weather is making me lazy :(  On a brighter note, hopefully these nails will hold up for whatever color and style of outfit I plan to wear.  Even PJ's  *Crossing my fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment