Monday, January 21, 2013

Retro-Inspired Nails

No need for special equipment or paying a fortune for manicures! 
I'm no professional, but I do admit I find nail art very therapeutic even if you're just fooling around with nail design. I don't have any special equipment and I don't use anything other than the brush that already comes with the nail polish itself.  Part of my reasoning is that i'm just plain lazy!  Sometimes I just need the time and patience of nail art to think through what I need to do or de-stress from obstacles that I come across.  Here are a few designs I found myself creating ... 

(c) EternallyMee
Sparkled-Retro Style



(c) EternallyMee
Mixed-Patterns Style



(c) EternallyMee
Simple-Retro Style
They're not perfect by any means, just a means of me tracking what I've done.  I think perhaps my favorite styles stem from retro and vintage inspirations.  Looking closely, I've only used 3 basic main colors and the rest are accents.  One is a creamy baby pink color, the second is coral, and the third is a saturated red.  These three colors can be combined in any way and still go with each other.  Go ahead, see what you can do!
 
Happy nailing :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment