Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanks Holidaze


Although there's a bit of rough patch for me this year, I've never been so thankful this holiday season as i am today. I am so grateful to be in a healthier mind state and feel so much more emotionally balanced. I think this has a lot to do with how I really tried to work on myself this year. I feel like I've been transported to an entirely different place..a place where i know myself enough to be happy about having friends that support me and loved ones that care. Although it doesn't feel like it at times, I'm more of a loner so it helps to make time and space for me and loved ones when appropriate. 

Going through this changing process really helped me make my own path and the sense of freedom is greater than i imagined. I'm willing to let go and move on, I'm willing to live and be loved and express all this for those who will listen. Each day is precious. It doesn't matter all the negatives we constantly hear around us. Let's use that to our advantage and grow as people. I found that by giving love to myself i was able to find love in others.

I was suppose to recycle that wonderful pastry box above, but felt it was so artistic to even let go... just for now. It's my little inspiration for today to keep me balanced. Smiles!!

I was also blessed with more cheer stemming from french baguettes and dark chocolate shared by my sister's heart warming attempt to win me over and my mom's love of french style cuisine. 



The day is not over and i wish i wasn't feeling so drained already, but I'm still going to strive to keep this positive outlook going far and beyond. Let's spread the love by being thankful for the little things and even for the people we have trouble with for those are the ones that will really make us learn more about ourselves so that we can be geared in the right direction. 

Happy happy thanks!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment