Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hope


Time for those darn socks u need to pull out during those cold days. Not sure why my feet get extra cold compared to my body but i don't mind wearing socks as long as my feet stay warm and NOT sweaty! I love these since they give me the love and comfort i so desperately need.

This is gonna be a short post because i assume no one really reads anymore, hah. I just wanted to let those of you who've been struggling know that if you put your mind to it, you can make your own path. I've been in all sorts of ups and downs and have been greatly impacted by the support I've received through out my struggles. I wanted to give up many times and doubted myself. But here i am speaking to anyone who wants to listen. You are not alone and I'm here to share my story and creations with u.

During the wee hours of the morning i find myself creating these little things that make me happy or enter that world where i can center myself in a place of serenity. Make your dreams come true by finding your own path and listening to your heart. Don't be afraid because you can accomplish great things with that fear.

I hope that one day I will fully finish one of my long time projects to share with u all. There is hope. You just have to teach for it and never let go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment