Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Nail Polish Gem

So I've had this ring that disappointedly lasted for only a couple of days until a gem fell off!  I understand I only paid a mere morsel for it, but I was hoping it would last me longer. A week perhaps?? 
 
Regardless I still wore the ring around and realized that yes, I could DIY another gem on it or... as my lazy, cheap self could do... paint in a color! I was thinking of things that were accessible to me and something that I didn't have to pay any extra dollars on. So behold! My ring that looks almost as good as new:

(c) EM

(c) EM
 
I used a very glittery, snowy blue nail polish color to fill in the oval. Did you find it? From far away it looks as if the original gem was there and it sparkles just as good.  So don't just stop wearing your rings, find a suitable solution until you're able to come up with a permanent one.  Knowing me, I probably will just leave this blue color on it until all the gems fall off!




No comments:

Post a Comment