Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bohemian Summer

Ugggh feeling mighty ill either from the drastic temperature change or the people around me getting sick.  Who can blame us?  Winter already officially ended but tomorrow is another chance of snow and freezing temperatures.  I know I've been talking about weather lately, but I feel like it's keeping me on my toes.  The changes are so drastic that the other day I thought it was actually summer. 

I decided that maybe I could make my sick self feel better by using the last bit of energy I have to post some stuff I did a couple of days ago because I had trouble sleeping.  At the time, I thought to myself, I'll just bring the warmth to me... Well, I did just that and the heat built up in my body. Oh sick me, just hopefully I won't get any worse.

(c) EM

(c) EM

(c) EM

(c) EM


No comments:

Post a Comment