Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fall Falling

Changes, Changes, Changes

As the seasons change and temperatures fluctuate, nature is a great source of inspiration for naturally occuring beauty and fuels internal motivation. Lately, some of my days have been sparked with imagination and creativity and others not so much. I've been feeling a bit bogged down and what better way to change it up than to take a breath of fresh air and take another look at my surroundings?

eternallymee.blogspot.com


eternallymee.blogspot.com
Unfortunately, my favorite fall red leaves weren't on the ground yet, but the yellows still made a beautiful mix of colors. Maybe that's why I added the Red type into the photo for a graphic contrast. I hope to bring you more goodies now that i'm all cozied up and inspired by texture and warmth. Where will you go for inspiration today?

No comments:

Post a Comment