Wednesday, March 11, 2015

From Winter to Spring : A Curators' Love

For some individuals, curating comes not just in the form of a hobby, but true and real passion. It's not just pressing all the "like" buttons out there to get attention, but actually investing a part of ourselves by saying, I accept this as a representation of what i'm trying to achieve. There is no right or wrong. Instead, curators showcase to the world what can be, could be, and perhaps will be. They take the best of the best based on their vision.
 
As Spring approaches, I am reminded that I need a new inspiration board to get me through this climate transition and another turmoil... surgery. It'll be my second surgery in 3 months and I absolutely am not looking forward to it. I need to keep myself going and absolutely have to make sure that I don't sacrifice a part of myself and most importantly, my sanity!!! Thus, my curative vision has currently encompassed some of my daily needs.
 
Qualifications:
1. Comfortable
2. Flats
3. Easy and interchangeable items of clothing
4. Effortless
5. Conveys relaxed yet upbeat mood


 
 
Curator: @eternallymee
From LtoR via: delphinelabedan, wellerharry, cottds, voices_of_industry, saul_m_, evelynwhitewaterfall, celebfashionws, shantell_martin, wolvestable, nikoleherriott, baristaparlor, thegardentable via annahgram  


Photographer: Lee Oliveira
Photographer: Lee Oliveira
 Take another look at the world around you... what do you see instead of what's shown to you? Visualize your dreams, happiness, goals and don't stop there. Inspire yourself and the rest will follow.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment