Sunday, April 07, 2013

More Than A Woman | Black and White Basics

Back to Basics.
Yesterday I was with a fever of over 100 degrees and I couldn't keep anything down.  For the fear of embarrassment, I won't describe the ins and outs of the horrific torture I endured.  I must of eaten something bad, but I'm not sure what... I just woke up and all of a sudden BAM!
 
*yet strength endures*

Luckily I'm alright now and fixed my electronic devices so that I can continue to engorge your brains with my posts :)  Such a beautiful day today to remind me that the weather matches the season. However, while everyone is looking for colors and pastels this season, I find myself embracing the black and whites again for some reason.  So while everyone is wearing colors, will I find myself in solid simplicities?



black + white
A/N/Y
koreanmodel:Streetstyle: Jang JinSeung at Seoul Fashion Week F/W 2013  shot by W.S.Cfashionfever:

Photographer: Ted Emmons

tedemmonsphotography.com

Stylist: Deandri

Mua/Hair:  Ashley Gannon

Model: Chloe Blanchard

All Rights Reserved -All images © Ted Emmons
Source: riyabellavintage.com
what-do-i-wear:trousers: thriftedjacket: thrifted (similar here)shoes: dr Martenstee: cut off Hema (image: love-aesthetics)

No comments:

Post a Comment